Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My Little Pony Collector's Inventory Books are now available on Google Play!


Several of my book titles have just been released in digital form through the Google Play marketplace including the G2 guide, G3 guide, and the 2007-2008 guide. Now, you can add these book titles to your iphone, ipad, or android device and take them with you wherever you go.

Personally, I'm excited about this not only because it makes me feel all hip and technologically savvy to have copies of my books on my iPad, but because it makes them even more accessible to fans since the digital book prices are so affordable. 

If you do end up purchasing a digital copy of any of my titles through Google Play, let me know how you like it. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have just started collecting So this will come in handy thanks :)