Wednesday, October 1, 2014

MY LITTLE PONY Fair 2015 Gallops to Chicago!

I'm excited to announce that the 12th annual MY LITTLE PONY Fair and Convention will be held in Chicago, Illinois on June 27th and 28th! In addition to our regular weekend festivities, we will once again be hosting the Celebration Dinner and Hall of Fame Ceremony on Friday night (June 26th) so if you'd like to attend the dinner, make sure to plan your travel arrangements accordingly.

For those who are wanting to book their airfare right this minute instead of waiting until the hotel details are released, I can share with you that the Chicago O'Hare airport will be the closest option for you to fly into to. I think everyone will be very happy with this year's venue and as soon as we get the reservation link from the property, we will share the venue and you can begin to book your rooms.

I love that so many of you were right on with your guesses for the location especially after I posted this picture as a hint:
 
 
Although, I thought it was hilarious that some were really trying to make the hint harder than it was. I had people looking up wind statistics of cities in the US and coming up with some remote places that I've never heard of before.

I'm already excited about this year's possibilities! We've already gotten attendance confirmation from a very special guest that you will not want to miss (especially if you are a fan of a certain cartoon that stars our favorite PONY friends!) and we are working on SO many other awesome things! I can't wait to share them with you all. I'm also working on a much needed website overhaul that will hopefully go live before the first of the year.

Here's the official announcement for the Fair location in case you missed it on the Fair Facebook page:
"Mark Your Calendars! The 2015 MY LITTLE PONY Fair will take place on June 27th and 28th in Chicago, IL! Additional information, including hotel booking details, will be posted in the coming weeks. Looking forward to seeing you at this year's event!

For details on this awesome event celebrating all things MY LITTLE PONY visit the official website:
www.mylittleponycon.com

No comments: